Photo Competition Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the Groom electorate photo competition page. We look forward to seeing some great shots taken from around our region.
We have a couple of terms and conditions for the competition listed below.
- Entrants much be a resident of the Groom electorate. (https://www.aec.gov.au/profiles/qld/groom.htm)
- Photos must be taken within the boundaries of the Groom electorate.
- Up to 4 entries per person.
- Images should be formatted to JPG format in RGB colour mode, sized between 2 and 4Mb with a minimum of 3000 x 2000 pixels and 240 dpi.
- Photos featuring recognisable people will require the consent of the Talent to be featured in John McVeigh’s calendar and Christmas card – a signed Talent Consent Form will be required.
- Any photos used will include a credit to the photographer.
- All images must be the original and sole photographic work of the entrant. Whilst the entrant retains copyright of images, permission to reproduce selected entries for display, print and publicity purposes, will be implicit by your entering the competition.
- We reserve the right to reject any image. No late entries will be accepted and no responsibility will be accepted for loss or damage
- Images should be taken within the last 12 months.
- Images may be enhanced and modified, but if it is considered an image is too unrealistically altered the image may be disqualified.
Good luck. We look forward to seeing some great images of our beautiful region.